Sentences with Pond, Pond in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pond
1. The pond is 5 meters deep.
2. Jace pondered for a moment.
3. The stream flows into the pond.
4. He threw a stone into the pond.
5. Some children were playing frisbee near the pond.
6. They pondered the importance of coffee in silence.
7. I don’t guess. I think. I ponder. I deduce. Then I decide. But I never guess.
8. Marriage may often be a stormy lake, but celibacy is almost always a muddy horse pond.
9. Harry was left to ponder in silence the depths to which girls would sink to get revenge.
10. All what is existing already existed. We are together for a while pondering in agile world.
11. What an great university campus is this? I swear I saw a troop of foxes that drinking water from this pond.
12. What an amazing university campus is this? I swear I saw a troop of foxes that drinking water from this pond.
13. Whatever a monk keeps pursuing with his thinking and pondering, that becomes the inclination of his awareness.
14. But, when the work was finished, the Craftsman kept wishing that there were someone to ponder the plan of so great a work, to love its beauty, and to wonder at its vastness.