Sentences with Poor, Poor in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Poor
1. Footer was very poor.
2. I have a poor appetite.
3. He always remained poor.
4. Frank was poorly educated.
5. He’s rich, and she’s poor.
6. He didn’t like being poor.
7. They are as poor as can be.
8. He’s rich rather than poor.
9. That poor lady is disabled.
10. He’s rich rather than poor.
11. I used to be poor like you.
12. I don’t want to end up poor.
13. We have to help poor people.
14. Hope is the poor man’s bread.
15. Poor you, I do sympathize you.
16. Children are poor men’s riches.
17. This law will benefit the poor.
18. I’m too poor to buy a new suit.
19. Though she is poor, she is happy.
20. She is wealthy while we are poor.
21. Are there many poor people in France?
22. No one has ever become poor by giving.
23. All language is but a poor translation.
24. He is not only poor but also unemployed.
25. He couldn’t have this house. He is poor.
26. My father is wealthy whereas we are poor.
27. It is a poor mouse that has only one hole.
28. Steve was poor and lived in a small cabin.
29. New blankets were distributed to the poor.
30. Nutrition is inadequate in some poor areas.
31. I am poor, whereas my sisters are very rich.
32. Steve dedicated his life to helping the poor.
33. Better a good journalist than a poor assassin.
34. One law for the rich, and another for the poor.
35. Donald isn’t as poor as most people think he is.
36. A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.
37. I’d like to live as a poor man with lots of money.
38. Anger makes dull men witty, but it keeps them poor.
39. These people devoted their life to helping the poor.
40. O words are poor receipts for what time hath stole away.
41. He is not poor that has little, but he that desires much.
42. A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
43. Content makes poor men rich discontent makes rich men poor.
44. My teacher made me work hard, I finally fixed my poor lessons.
45. In spite of the fact that Mark helps to the poor, he isn’t rich.
46. Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
47. The comfort of the rich depends upon an abundant supply of the poor.
48. How have the family income sources of poor children changed over time?
49. No, not rich. I am a poor man with money, which is not the same thing.
50. It is a melancholy truth that even great men have their poor relations.
51. Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
52. 112.Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
53. The poor man is not he who is without a cent, but he who is without a dream.
54. Clearly, America has no shortage of metaphorical opportunities for the poor.
55. How do we measure how poor or wealthy a given nation is compared to another?
56. The problem with beauty is that it’s like being born rich and getting poorer.
57. My argument is that War makes rattling good history but Peace is poor reading.
58. Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time-rich and cash-poor.
59. Poor Americans consume too little healthcare, especially preventive healthcare.
60. There are a lot of poor students in need of help in the schools in this region.
61. It is not the man who has too little, but the man who craves more, that is poor.
62. How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees?
63. Beauty is only skin deep, but it’s a valuable asset if you’re poor or haven’t any sense.
64. Imagination has a poor memory, it slinks away and gets blurry. Eyes remember much longer.