Sentences with Pose, Pose in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pose
1. We posed for pictures.
2. She posed for a drawing.
3. They all posed for a picture.
4. The couple posed for the photograph.
5. When you pose a question, you expect an answer.
6. She looked puzzled at the abrupt question posed by a reporter.
7. Maybe someday you can accuse somebody of being a poseur by selling out and playing blues music, but that’s just not going to happen in my lifetime.
8. If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction program.
9. The question is the morning after. What sort of Iraq do we wake up to after the bombing? What happens in the region? What impact could it have? These are questions leaders I have spoken to have posed.
10. We always had ‘Vogue’ in our house. But, when I was around 12, my Mom finally took me seriously about modeling and put a stack of magazines in front of me, then told me to study all the poses. The ones I loved the most were in ‘Vogue.’