Sentences with Possibility, Possibility in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Possibility
1. Don’t dismiss any possibility.
2. It just gave us a glimpse of the possibility.
3. The world is a possibility if only you’ll discover it.
4. The world is a possibility if only you’ll discover it.
5. It’s the possibility that keeps me going, not the guarantee.
6. Where ignorance is our master, there is no possibility of real peace.
7. Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.
8. Dreams come true without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
9. Dreams come true. Without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
10. You explore every avenue and possibility of your situation at high speed with total clarity.
11. A Test Scenario is defined as any functionality that can be tested. It is also called Test Condition or Test Possibility.
12. Without passion man is a mere latent force and possibility, like the flint which awaits the shock of the iron before it can give forth its spark.
13. I want to arrive at the possibility of peace with the Syrians, and when I believe that the conditions are right, I will not miss the opportunity.
14. There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy, and a tragedy.
15. To be misunderstood can be the writer’s punishment for having disturbed the reader’s peace. The greater the disturbance, the greater the possibility of misunderstanding.
16. The attitude and capacity of the factory, the old metal table and the new ideas of the wooden furniture quickly and naturally suggested the possibility of metal furniture.
17. Most Italians who came to this country are very patriotic. There was this exciting possibility that if you worked real hard, and you loved something, you could become successful.
18. We would fight not for the political future of a distant city, rather for principles whose destruction would ruin the possibility of peace and security for the peoples of the earth.
19. Although there may be tragedy in your life, there’s always a possibility to triumph. It doesn’t matter who you are, where you come from. The ability to triumph begins with you. Always.
20. He had the unlucky capacity many men have of seeing and believing in the possibility of goodness and truth, but of seeing the evil and falsehood of life too clearly to take any serious part in it.
21. Here is something I love about Gat: he is so enthusiastic, so relentlessly interested in the world, that he has trouble imagining the possibility that other people will be bored by what he’s saying.