Sentences with Potential, Potential in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Potential
1. That is potentially our problem.
2. See the positive side, the potential, and make an effort.
3. Ineffective people live day after day with unused potential.
4. This is a list of potentially active volcanoes in the Philippines.
5. I believe that we are fundamentally the same and have the same basic potential.
6. She narrowed her eyes and considered the array of potential answers in front of her.
7. Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential.
8. Continuous effort – not strength or intelligence – is the key to unlocking our potential.
9. All it can see in an original idea is potential change, and hence an invasion of its prerogatives.
10. With realization of ones own potential and self-confidence in ones ability, one can build a better world.
11. Potentially hazardous foods are foods that must be kept at a particular temperature to keep the food safe.
12. With the realization of ones own potential and self-confidence in ones ability, one can build a better world.
13. With the realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world.
14. Potential,” I said, “doesn’t mean a thing. You’ve got to do it. Almost every baby in a crib has more potential than I have.
15. A screening test is done to detect potential health disorders or diseases in people who do not have any symptoms of disease.
16. Geography affects solar energy potential because areas that are closer to the equator have a higher amount of solar radiation.
17. Recruitment is a process of finding and attracting the potential resources for filling up the vacant positions in an organization.
18. Recruitment Process can be defined as “it is a way to attract and find potential manpower to fill up the vacant post in the company”.
19. Give time, give space to sprout your potential. Awaken the beauty of your heart – the beauty of your spirit. There are infinite possibilities.
20. A potentially unwanted program (PUP) or potentially unwanted application (PUA) is software that a user may perceive as unwanted or unnecessary.
21. Abortion is inherently different from other medical procedures because no other procedure involves the purposeful termination of a potential life.
22. All young people, regardless of sexual orientation or identity, deserve a safe and supportive environment in which to achieve their full potential.
23. Ads featuring real women and real beauty are such a necessary component to offset the potentially dangerous programming out there for little girls.
24. The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential… these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence.
25. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.
26. Every day, people settle for less than they deserve. They are only partially living or at best living a partial life. Every human being has the potential for greatness.
27. I always said punk was an attitude. It was never about having a Mohican haircut or wearing a ripped T-shirt. It was all about destruction, and the creative potential within that.
28. A woman who is willing to be herself and pursue her own potential runs not so much the risk of loneliness, as the challenge of exposure to more interesting men – and people in general.
29. Never refuse an assignment except when there is a conflict of interest, a potential of danger to you or your family, or you hold a strongly biased attitude about the subject under focus.
30. I’m set to have my best year ever: I’m hiring some acts and there will be a show in the morning, in the afternoon and in the evening. I’m going to use my theater to its fullest potential.
31. For what then matters is to bear witness to the uniquely human potential at its best, which is to transform a personal tragedy into a triumph, to turn one’s predicament into a human achievement.
32. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.
33. They make Spy Kids, they make Scream, they make A Scary Movie. This doesn’t do that, so it could be a very bad marriage. I’m trying to keep this potential nightmare quiet because we’re just finishing editing.
34. AIDS (acquired immune deficiency syndrome) is the name used to describe a number of potentially life-threatening infections and illnesses that happen when your immune system has been severely damaged by the HIV virus.
35. It is in the very nature of things human that every act that has once made its appearance and has been recorded in the history of mankind stays with mankind as a potentiality long after its actuality has become a thing of the past.