Sentences with Practice, Practice in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Practice
1. Practice makes perfect.
2. Practice what you preach.
3. You ought to practice more.
4. I’ll see you after practice.
5. When do you practice the piano?
6. We’re off to basketball practice.
7. Steve must have practiced very hard.
8. I’m very tired, I don’t practice anymore.
9. You must practice it at regular intervals.
10. She practices playing those drums all the time.
11. He practices playing the guitar until late at night.
12. Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice.
13. In the practice of tolerance, one’s enemy is the best teacher.
14. O, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!
15. I made practice runs down to skid row to get ready for my future.
16. All men commend patience, although few are willing to practice it.
17. Oh, what a tangled web we weave…when first we practice to deceive.
18. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
19. We must be free not because we claim freedom, but because we practice it.
20. Leadership is practiced not so much in words as in attitude and in actions.
21. Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer and practice it.
22. Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it.
23. Practice yourself, for heavens sake in little things, and then proceed to greater.
24. The art of medicine was to be properly learned only from its practice and its exercise.
25. Gentlemen have talked a great deal of patriotism. A venerable word, when duly practiced.
26. If you’re asking your kids to exercise, then you better do it, too. Practice what you preach.
27. Fort Smith, being the place of my longest stay, was the scene of my largest medical practice.
28. Usually I do everything reverse. I practice something in movies and then I try it in real life.
29. The practice of peace and reconciliation is one of the most vital and artistic of human actions.
30. Good ideas are not adopted automatically. They must be driven into practice with courageous patience.
31. The Christian’s Bible is a drug store. Its contents remain the same, but the medical practice changes.
32. The practice of solidarity foregrounds communities of people who have chosen to work and fight together.
33. It is impossible to practice parliamentary politics without having patience, decency, politeness and courtesy.
34. People who don’t see their nature and imagine they can practice thoughtlessness all the time are lairs and fools.
35. While the modern form of adoption emerged in the United States, forms of the practice appeared throughout history.
36. Without courage we cannot practice any other virtue with consistency. We can’t be kind, true, merciful, generous, or honest.
37. Organizational dissent is the “expression of disagreement or contradictory opinions about organizational practices and policies”.
38. Its attitude, which it has preached and practiced, is skepticism. Now, it finds, the public is applying that skepticism to the press.
39. In phonology, assimilation is a common term for the practice by which a speech sound becomes equal or equivalent to an adjacent sound.
40. Only years of practice will teach you the mysteries and bold certainty of a real gardener, who treads at random, yet tramples on nothing.
41. A man must love a thing very much if he not only practices it without any hope of fame and money, but even… without any hope of doing it well.