Sentences with Preclude, Preclude in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Preclude
1. Accepting oneself does not preclude an attempt to become better.
2. An appreciation for high fashion does not preclude possession of common sense.
3. How unfair she’d been to assume love and money would preclude pain and hardship.
4. Owls are wise. They are careful and patient. Wisdom precludes boldness. That is why owls make poor heroes.
5. For Kant one can be both good and stupid; but for Aristotle stupidity of a certain kind precludes goodness.
6. My technique is don’t believe anything. If you believe in something, you are automatically precluded from believing its opposite.
7. It occurred to me that the business of surviving precluded a great many things, exploring and falling in love not least among them.