Sentences with Presume, Presume in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Presume
1. Let’s presume you’re right.
2. Presume not that I am the thing I was.
3. I presume that he has paid the money back.
4. Technology presumes there’s just one right way to do things and there never is.
5. They say time heals all wounds, but that presumes the source of the grief is finite.
6. I look only to the good qualities of men. Not being faultless myself, I won’t presume to probe into the faults of others.
7. Language can only deal meaningfully with a special, restricted segment of reality. The rest, and it is presumably the much larger part, is silence.
8. Silence has many advantages. When you do not speak, other people presume you to be deaf or feeble-minded and promptly make a show of their own limitations.
9. In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. When we are ill… we do not ask for the handsomest physician, or the most eloquent one.
10. A system of capitalism presumes sound money, not fiat money manipulated by a central bank. Capitalism cherishes voluntary contracts and interest rates that are determined by savings, not credit creation by a central bank.
11. Somehow, the greater the public opposition to the health care bill, the more determined they seem to force it on us anyway. Their attitude shows Washington at its very worst – the presumption that they know best, and they’re going to get their way whether the American people like it or not.