Sentences with Pretty, Pretty in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pretty
1. It’s pretty urban.
2. It was pretty neat.
3. He sang pretty well.
4. He saw a pretty girl.
5. I’m pretty demanding.
6. I’m pretty demanding.
7. We’re pretty booked up.
8. That’s pretty annoying.
9. We were pretty thorough.
10. This is pretty accurate.
11. Doesn’t Mary look pretty?
12. That’s pretty surprising.
13. That’s pretty surprising.
14. I’m a pretty good swimmer.
15. You seem pretty busy here.
16. I’ve got a pretty good idea.
17. I’ve got a pretty good idea.
18. I’m a pretty good footballer.
19. I’m a pretty good footballer.
20. The bride seems to be very pretty.
21. I’m pretty sure Samuel’s competent.
22. I’ve got a pretty vivid imagination.
23. The girl is smart as well as pretty.
24. I’m pretty good at cooking spaghetti.
25. Ordinary life is pretty complex stuff.
26. My father thought my mother was pretty.
27. My mom knows pretty well how I see her.
28. I’m pretty sure George really loved Arya.
29. Mary’s very pretty, but she has no appeal.
30. Mary’s very pretty, but she has no appeal.
31. She was a pretty girl when she was a child.
32. Politeness is deception in pretty packaging.
33. You can be pretty helpful when you want to be.
34. Who cares about pretty? I’m going for noticeable.
35. Meals were being cooked by a pretty famous cooker.
36. It looks pretty cheap, I have to buy it right away.
37. Crying is for plain women. Pretty women go shopping.
38. Samuel cut his finger and it’s bleeding pretty badly.
39. Samuel cut his finger and it’s bleeding pretty badly.
40. Let us leave pretty women to men devoid of imagination.
41. I pretty much borrow my entire beauty regime from my mom.
42. If her nose were a little shorter, she would be quite pretty.
43. If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
44. My everyday beauty routine is always rushed and pretty simple.
45. My mom gives me an allowance. She keeps me pretty tight-reined.
46. If only wed stop trying to be happy wed have a pretty good time.
47. I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.
48. When it is warm though, temperatures are pretty high but bearable.
49. It’s amazing he made it through without me bashing his pretty face.
50. Mary is a very pretty girl but she needs to do some more maintenance.
51. In fact, it seems to me that most contemporary insults are pretty lame.
52. Money will buy a pretty good dog, but it won’t buy the wag of his tail.
53. I was pretty sure if I tried to sing, all I would cause was an avalanche.
54. Graypaw hissed to Firepaw under his breath, ‘is neither young, nor pretty.
55. Mary is a very pretty girl, however she needs to do some more maintenance.
56. I thought chances of Frank not noticing what Pam was doing were pretty slim.
57. I do not quote my own movies. I think I would be pretty insufferable if I did.
58. I know pretty much what I like and dislike; but please, don’t ask me who I am.
59. Mary is a very pretty girl, nevertheless she needs to do some more maintenance.
60. If you let people into your life a little bit, they can be pretty damn amazing.
61. It’s sad when girls think they don’t have anything going on except being pretty.
62. A billion here, a billion there, and pretty soon you’re talking about real money.