Sentences with Pride, Pride in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Pride
1. My pride’s not hurt.
2. It’s a matter of pride.
3. Pride goes before a fall.
4. Pride comes before a fall.
5. Losing injured their pride.
6. It’s pride that drives her.
7. It’s pride that drives her.
8. Do you take pride in your hurt?
9. My pride fell with my fortunes.
10. Jessica takes pride in her looks.
11. She prided herself on her punctuality.
12. Eating with you is my pride, Miss Mary.
13. All money means to me is a pride in accomplishment.
14. People in their right minds never take pride in their talents.
15. I could easily forgive his pride, if he had not mortified mine.
16. Take pride in your pain; you are stronger than those who have none.
17. With pride, there are many curses. With humility, there come many blessings.
18. I am not proud, but I am happy; and happiness blinds, I think, more than pride.
19. Generosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need.
20. Take pride in your pain; you are stronger than those who have none. (Lois Lowry)
21. Pride, envy, avarice – these are the sparks have set on fire the hearts of all men.
22. It was pride that changed angels into devils it is humility that makes men as angels.
23. It often occurs that pride and selfishness are muddled with strength and independence.
24. It was love lashed by its own self that spoke. It was pride half slain that fluttered in the dust.
25. She didn’t care that people called her a bitch. ‘It’s just another word for feminist,’ she told me with pride.
26. She’d often wished to chip away a bit of his arrogance, but she couldn’t bear the idea of seeing Kaz stripped of his pride.
27. All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.
28. The apex of my civic pride and personal contentment was reached on the bright September morning when I entered the public school.
29. It’s not when you realise that nothing can help you – religion, pride, anything – it’s when you realise that you don’t need any aid.
30. All free men, wherever they may live, are citizens of Berlin. And therefore, as a free man, I take pride in the words ‘Ich bin ein Berliner!’