Sentences with Principle, Principle in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Principle
1. It’s against my principles.
2. Alex sticks to his principles.
3. That runs against my principles.
4. My father is a principled worker.
5. This company has certain principles.
6. You must live up to your principles.
7. These words do not fit my principles.
8. The principle part of faith is patience.
9. I thought you had principles in studying.
10. It is against my principles to borrow money.
11. Prosperity is the best protector of principle.
12. Important principles may, and must, be inflexible.
13. I have always supported measures and principles and not men.
14. It is necessary to comply with the principles of the company.
15. A man is usually more careful of his money than of his principles.
16. Money, not morality, is the principle commerce of civilized nations.
17. Agile construction is an integrated system of principles and methods.
18. A man is usually more careful of his money than he is of his principles.
19. The cooperative society works on the principle of mutual help & welfare.
20. Patriotism is often an arbitrary veneration of real estate above principles.
21. There are many men of principle in both parties in America, but there is no party of principle.
22. I am a man of fixed and unbending principles, the first of which is to be flexible at all times.
23. Trade; It is based on the principle of getting along with each other to make people’s lives easier.
24. It is money, money, money! Not ideas, not principles, but money that reigns supreme in American politics.
25. It is, generally, in the season of prosperity that men discover their real temper, principles, and designs.
26. I don’t say women’s rights—I say the constitutional principle of the equal citizenship stature of men and women.
27. The same principles which at first view lead to skepticism, pursued to a certain point, bring men back to common sense.