Sentences with Prior, Prior in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Prior means; existing or coming before in time, order, or importance, ago, last, past, former.
Sentences with Prior
- Anderson has no prior criminal record.
- In passive sentences, the actual person is not a priority.
- It happened prior to my arrival.
- This task is prior to all others.
- You may not set up a roadside stall without prior notice.