Sentences with Priority, Priority in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Priority
1. Education should be our priority.
2. In passive sentences, the actual person is not a priority.
3. Talon glanced wistfully at his drink as he debated what should take priority.
4. Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.
5. Ensuring Americans have access to adequate medical care should be a priority for all of us.
6. I have a fantastic wife, and not only in terms of external beauty. Her priority and mine is our children. That is our choice.
7. It’s the best thing ever – I love being a mom. This is my only child. My career was a priority earlier in my life, but now my son is definitely the priority.
8. It’s very trying on a marriage when you’re doing a one hour show, week after week after week. You don’t have enough time for people that maybe you should have top priority.
9. My point was that removing Saddam should not have been our highest priority. Fighting terrorism should have been our number one concern, followed by the Palestinian peace process.
10. I am hoping this is my year to have children. I understand that I am possibly more European in my views of marriage. I am not going to say I’m not going to get married, but it’s not my priority.
11. We can’t blame children for occupying themselves with Facebook rather than playing in the mud. Our society doesn’t put a priority on connecting with nature. In fact, too often we tell them it’s dirty and dangerous.
12. Citizens must pressure the American Hospital Association, the American Public Health Association, the Centers for Disease Control and other relevant governmental agencies to make greening our hospitals and medical centers a top priority so that they themselves don’t create even more illness.