Sentences with Problem, Problem in a Sentence
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Problem means; a matter regarded as unwelcome and needing to be overcome, question issue trouble difficulty cause
Sentences with Problem
- What is the problem of the people with the ravens?
- After my father had solved the problem, he explained the solution.
- They haven’t been able to solve the problem yet.
- When setting up such sentences, you may often have problems with how the auxiliary verb should be placed.
- Let’s get this done before there is a problem.
- There are many illness problems.
- We have a big problem.
- I’ve got a great problem.