Sentences with Progress, Progress in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Progress
1. You’re making progress.
2. Progress is being made.
3. We’re making good progress.
4. The work progressed smoothly.
5. We made a lot of progress today.
6. I’m satisfied with his progress.
7. We’re definitely making progress.
8. We are glad we made some progress.
9. I thought I was making some progress.
10. Life is a progress, and not a station.
11. Self-complacency is fatal to progress.
12. Frank has made rapid progress in English.
13. Trial and error is essential to progress.
14. Jessica has made great progress in Japanese.
15. I’ll monitor your progress from my computer.
16. I’m amazed at her rapid progress in English.
17. I’m amazed at his rapid progress in English.
18. The best road to progress is freedom’s road.
19. If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
20. All students in the class are making progress.
21. I’m amazed at Steve’s rapid progress in Spanish.
22. Perfection is static, and I am in full progress.
23. Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.
24. The whole order of nature evinces a progressive march towards a higher life.
25. Sense memories of you persist and do not seem to abate as the day progresses.
26. The reason it does not do its job is that enough software is already in progress.
27. Progress always involves risks. You can’t steal second base and keep your foot on first.
28. How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress.
29. The art of progress is to preserve order amid change, and to preserve change amid order.
30. Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
31. The reason men oppose progress is not that they hate progress, but that they love inertia.
32. The reactionary is always willing to take a progressive attitude on any issue that is dead.
33. Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards.
34. The government I led gave ordinary people peace, security, dignity, and opportunity to progress.
35. The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
36. Measuring programming progress by lines of code is like measuring aircraft building progress by weight.
37. A “silent installation” is an installation that does not display messages or windows during its progress.
38. If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress.
39. We are either progressing or retrograding all the while. There is no such thing as remaining stationary in this life.
40. His progress through life was hampered by his tremendous sense of his own ignorance, a disability which affects all too few.