Sentences with Protest, Protest in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Protest
1. I must protest.
2. Did Alex protest?
3. He didn’t protest.
4. Frank didn’t protest.
5. Alex protested angrily.
6. Samuel decided to protest.
7. Samuel stopped protesting.
8. Aren’t you going to protest?
9. Some of his officers protested.
10. We protested, but it was in vain.
11. Steve knew better than to protest.
12. American workers began to protest.
13. What’s your favorite protest song?
14. Protesters tried to disrupt the meeting.
15. We protested against the reduction in wages.
16. In such ugly times, the only true protest is beauty.
17. Transportation workers staged a walkout to protest pay cuts.
18. The police’ll use dogs to clear the protesters off the road.
19. Violent clashes broke out between the protesters and the police.
20. To sin by silence when they should protest makes cowards of men.
21. Alex hopes you understand why he can’t take part in your protest.
22. I love you with so much of my heart that none is left to protest.
23. I’m not a religious person. My mom was of Jewish blood and my dad was Protestant.
24. Several of them would have protested if they could have found the right arguments.
25. I had to wonder why these people weren’t protesting at their congressional offices or in Washington.
26. My mom always said that if the Protestants catch a Catholic in their church, they feed them to the Jews.
27. I saw courage both in the Vietnam War and in the struggle to stop it. I learned that patriotism includes protest, not just military service.
28. Regardless of what one’s attitude towards prohibition may be, temperance is something against which, at a time of war, no reasonable protest can be made.