Sentences with Provide, Provide in a Sentence and Meaning
When using the English language, we use many kinds of sentences to express ourselves well in everyday life. Although we do not know the different names in the grammatical world of the sentences we use, these are the sentences we pronounce differently when we use them. In everyday life, we apply different styles while giving information directly to the other person, expressing our own feelings and thoughts, or establishing excited sentences. There can be a large number of words that are especially found in different sentences.
Here 4 Types of Sentences with Examples, Four Types of Sentences
Provide means; make available for use; supply, ensure, supply, make, maintain, provision, supply, make sure, assure, insure
Sentences with Provide
- The era that includes the discovery of the New World and the Americas, provided most facilities to human civilization.
- Even the most intelligent animals need a social structure to provide their essentials.
- It is not intended to provide medical, legal, or any other professional advice.
- A bit of trash now and then is good for the severest reader. It provides the necessary roughage in the literary diet.
- Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
- I am extraordinarily patient, provided I get my own way in the end.