Sentences with Punish, Punish in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Punish
1. He shall be punished.
2. Their punishment was harsh, but just.
3. I’m firmly opposed to corporal punishment.
4. Those who violate the rules will be punished.
5. Now you must confess and take your punishment.
6. Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
7. The probability of Tom being punished is very small.
8. He is also one of the thieves and should be punished.
9. The punishment of every disordered mind is its own disorder.
10. History remembers him as the legend of cruel punishment giver.
11. You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.
12. You will not be punished for your anger; you will be punished by your anger.
13. Only nature knows how to justly proportion to the fault the punishment it deserves.
14. The man who has a conscience suffers whilst acknowledging his sin. That is his punishment.
15. God is not needed to create guilt or to punish. Our fellow men suffice, aided by ourselves.
16. But thus do I counsel you, my friends: distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful!
17. No punishment has ever possessed enough power of deterrence to prevent the commission of crimes.
18. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
19. Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.
20. The punishment which the wise suffer who refuse to take part in the government, is to live under the government of worse men.
21. Master Graves was incensed and said, as punishment for my disruption, I would have to write my letters an extra ten times that day.
22. To be misunderstood can be the writer’s punishment for having disturbed the reader’s peace. The greater the disturbance, the greater the possibility of misunderstanding.
23. One of the principal functions of a friend is to suffer (in a milder and symbolic form) the punishments that we should like, but are unable, to inflict upon our enemies.