Sentences with Push, Push in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Push
1. Don’t push your luck.
2. I don’t like to be pushed.
3. She had pushed him lightly.
4. Jim is pushing the envelope.
5. They are pushing me for payment.
6. Steve pushed the plug into the socket.
7. Push your boundaries, that’s what they’re there for.
8. Don’t be pushed by your problems; be led by your dreams.
9. When I see my mom in the stands, it always pushes me to succeed.
10. How about I push you in the canal and we see if you know how to swim?
11. It’s supposed to be automatic, but actually you have to push this button.
12. I am thrilled to be alive at time when humanity is pushing against the limits of understanding.
13. And then she was sprinting down the alley, flying as though the winds themselves pushed at her heels.
14. The ultimate promise of technology is to make us master of a world that we command by the push of a button.
15. The best time I ever had with Joan Crawford was when I pushed her down the stairs in Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?
16. Children did this. They sensed when there was something controversial or sensitive and they pushed and pushed like tiny prosecutors.
17. I write the vocals last, because I wanted to invent the music first and push the music to the level that I had to compete against it.
18. No one knows for certain how much impact they have on the lives of other people. Oftentimes, we have no clue. Yet we push it just the same.
19. The faster I write the better my output. If I’m going slow, I’m in trouble. It means I’m pushing the words instead of being pulled by them.
20. My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
21. There are rare people who will fuel the fire inside of you, who will awaken a dormant passion, who will push you and better you. She alone is my rarity.
22. Suddenly a single shot on the extreme left rang out on the clear morning air, followed quickly by several others, and the whole line pushed rapidly forward through the brush.
23. Do not try to push your way through to the front ranks of your profession do not run after distinctions and rewards but do your utmost to find an entry into the world of beauty.
24. Western science is a product of the Apollonian mind: its hope is that by naming and classification, by the cold light of intellect, archaic night can be pushed back and defeated.
25. My mom was so people-friendly. She was incredible. She’d go to the mall, and she’d talk to everyone. Give people a kiss on the cheek. I think if I wasn’t pushed around a lot, I’d be great with people. Maybe I still can be.
26. I’d say that if you had a strained relationship with your mom, for whatever reason, the best thing to do is be open with each other, talk it over, try and work it out somehow as opposed to just putting a wall up and pushing them away.
27. History has taught us over and over again that freedom is not free. When push comes to shove, the ultimate protectors of freedom and liberty are the brave men and women in our armed forces. Throughout our history, they’ve answered the call in bravery and sacrifice.