Sentences with Putting, Putting in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Putting
1. That’s putting it mildly.
2. She is putting on some face lotion.
3. Adding sound to movies would be like putting lipstick on the Venus de Milo.
4. I’m putting the dish in the oven now so that it’ll be ready by eight o’clock.
5. Anyone can love a thing because. That’s as easy as putting a penny in your pocket.
6. My daily beauty regimen consists of washing my face before bed and putting on moisturizer.
7. All around the Romans, Charleston Harbor erupted like a Las Vegas fountain putting on a show.
8. Information is just bits of data. Knowledge is putting them together. Wisdom is transcending them.
9. Some men are disabled from thinking by their putting meditation away for the sake of much reading.
10. Love is needing someone. Love is putting up with someone’s bad qualities because they somehow complete you.
11. Paraphrasing means putting someone else’s ideas into your own words—changing the wording while preserving the original meaning.
12. Courage is not about taking risks unknowingly, but putting your own being in front of challenges that others may not be able to.
13. Britishness is just a way of putting things together and a certain don’t care attitude about clothes. You don’t care, you just do it and it looks great.
14. I was getting to bed about 10 P.M. so wound up and not getting to sleep by 11, and because I was putting the prosthetics on for five hours, I had to be up at 3 in the morning.
15. It reinforced my sense of what was important—creating great things instead of making money, putting things back into the stream of history and of human consciousness as much as I could.
16. Take motherhood: nobody ever thought of putting it on a moral pedestal until some brash feminists pointed out, about a century ago, that the pay is lousy and the career ladder nonexistent.
17. Making an album should be an honest experience. It shouldn’t be about trying to gauge where popular music is today it should be about artistic expression and putting down what you want to put down.
18. So it was out of necessity that Blackheart was born. I think it’s great that now, 25 years later, we’re not only putting out our own music, but are able to put out music by other bands. That’s really exciting for us.