Sentences with Quality, Quality in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Quality
1. We improved the quality.
2. We only sell top quality products.
3. Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
4. Quality is not an act; it is a habit.
5. Beauty is less important than quality.
6. My sister’s watch is superior in quality to mine.
7. Air quality has deteriorated these past few years.
8. Quality means doing it right when no one is looking.
9. We’re committed to keeping our quality reporting open.
10. The quality of life is more important than life itself.
11. Americans of all ages deserve quality end-of-life medical care.
12. If there is no experience, the work done is not of good quality.
13. The quality, not the longevity, of one’s life is what is important.
14. It is the quality of our work which will please God, not the quantity.
15. Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting in a particular way.
16. There’s a beauty in being part of a band, when there’s equality and trust.
17. In spite of completing his master’s degree, he could not find a quality job.
18. Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.
19. Endurance is the crowning quality, And patience all the passion of great hearts.
20. There are big differences in broadband speed and quality from country to country.
21. A feminist is anyone who recognizes the equality and full humanity of women and men.
22. One cannot develop taste from what is of average quality but only from the very best.
23. Quality is more important than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles.
24. All men are created equal, it is only men themselves who place themselves above equality.
25. The courage of a soldier is found to be the cheapest and most common quality of human nature.
26. The true and solid peace of nations consists not in equality of arms, but in mutual trust alone.
27. When you walk in distinction, even the photocopying machine can’t replicate your unique quality.
28. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren’t used to an environment where excellence is expected.
29. Admiration for a quality or an art can be so strong that it deters us from striving to possess it.
30. I’m an activist for gay marriage equality and children’s rights. I’m the face of Share Our Strength.
31. The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of our lives.
32. The beauty of a face is not a separate quality but a relation or proportion of qualities to each other.
33. Any coalition of support must also include men, many of whom care about gender inequality as much as women do.
34. Is there some principal of nature which states that we never know the quality of what we have until it is gone?
35. It is our best work that God wants, not the dregs of our exhaustion. I think he must prefer quality to quantity.
36. Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities… because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
37. Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for it is better to be alone than in bad company.
38. Gardeners are good at nurturing, and they have a great quality of patience, they’re tender. They have to be persistent.
39. Over a long period of time, the main force in favor of greater equality has been the diffusion of knowledge and skills.
40. Patience is the most necessary quality for business, many a man would rather you heard his story than grant his request.
41. In a morbid condition, dreams are often distinguished by their remarkably graphic, vivid, and extremely lifelike quality.
42. The intention to live as long as possible isn’t one of the mind’s best intentions, because quantity isn’t the same as quality.
43. Well sure, who doesn’t need a boyfriend? but realistically, those exotic creatures are hard to come by. At least a quality one.
44. Every sickness has an alien quality, a feeling of invasion and loss of control that is evident in the language we use about it.
45. Sinn Fein has demonstrated the ability to play a leadership role as part of a popular movement towards peace, equality and justice.
46. The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal their bread.