Sentences with Queue, Queue in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Queue
1. Frank was in the queue.
2. We queued up to get tickets for the concert.
3. British people are used to standing in queues.
4. She has an ever-lengthening queue to get through.
5. The queue for buying tickets was unbelievably long.
6. An Englishman, even if he is alone, forms an orderly queue of one.
7. I live very normally, I go out with my friends, we go to the movies, I queue, we go to restaurants.
8. We are going so slow,” Noah said, craning his neck to observe the inevitable queue behind them. “I think I just saw a tricycle pass us.
9. Everyone’s got a place in the queue, you can’t get out of it, and just when you start to congratulate yourself on surviving your dose of shit, you discover that line is actually circular.