Sentences with Race, Race in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Race
1. Alex bet $500 on the race.
2. Slow and steady wins the race.
3. I’ll race you to the bus stop.
4. I think Alex will win the race.
5. She was brave and won the race.
6. Do you seriously want to race me?
7. We have to be good to win the race.
8. I bet you’ll lose the race tomorrow.
9. You told me this lawsuit isn’t about race.
10. George could hardly breathe after the race.
11. He has to win the race to get the prize money.
12. Frank thought he had a chance to win the race.
13. Steve went to the horse races once last summer.
14. Even though she ran very fast, she lost the race.
15. I don’t agree with segregation of people by race.
16. The trophy goes to whoever wins fairly at the race.
17. If I were in better shape, I would run in the race.
18. The fastest among the competitors will win the race.
19. The day you stop racing, is the day you win the race.
20. We are a race of artists. What are we doing about it?
21. I had already won the race and she fought me in vain.
22. 63.Although he ran very fast, she lost the final race.
23. The winner of the race held her trophy up for all to see.
24. Clark Kent is Superman’s critique on the whole human race.
25. He eventually won the race and went to live with his family.
26. Even though she’s much older than the others, she won the race.
27. Despite the pain in his foot, he completed the race incredibly.
28. In spite of the pain in his foot, he completed the race incredibly.
29. Why should we place Christ at the top and summit of the human race?
30. Monotheism is easily the greatest disaster to befall the human race.
31. The human race is unimportant. It is the self that must not be betrayed.
32. The human race has only one really effective weapon and that is laughter.
33. One’s friends are that part of the human race with which one can be human.
34. Perseverance is not a long race it is many short races one after the other.
35. The marathon is a long-distance foot race with a distance of 42.195 kilometres.
36. The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling themselves short.
37. The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
38. The trouble with being in the rat race is that even if you win, you’re still a rat.
39. I wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.
40. You’ll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
41. Hatred is not essential for nationalism. Race-hatred will kill the real national spirit.
42. Then the race goes, not to the ablest at production, but to those most ruthless at brutality.
43. It is not best that we should all think alike it is a difference of opinion that makes horse races.