Sentences with Radical, Radical in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Radical
1. They were labeled radicals.
2. We are powerful enough to radically reshape Earth’s climate and biodiversity.
3. The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.
4. Define yourself radically as one beloved by God. This is the true self. Every other identity is illusion.
5. There is an urgent need for a radical revision of our current concepts of the nature of consciousness and its relationship to matter and the brain.
6. It’s about time we all faced up to the truth. If we accept the radical homosexual agenda, be it in the military or in marriage or in other areas of our lives, we are utterly destroying the concept of family.
7. If one is going to change the definition of marriage to be, quote, ‘same sex,’ then there is absolutely no valid argument constitutionally or rhetorically you can make against multiple people getting married. These are radical social changes.
8. There is no doubt that religion had already waned under the onslaught of the Enlightenment, but it was Freud who provided the radically new understanding of human nature that made any religious explanation of the whats and whys of our personhood seem naive.
9. President Obama and his radical feminist enforcers have had it in for Catholic medical providers from the get-go. It’s about time all people of faith fought back against this unprecedented encroachment on religious liberty. First, they came for the Catholics. Who’s next?
10. I’ve always had questions about what it meant to be a protester, to be in the minority. Are the people who are trying to find peace, who are trying to have the Constitution apply to everybody, are they really the radicals? We’re not protesting from the outside. We’re inside.