Sentences with Raise, Raise in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Raise
1. I raise funds.
2. I raise cattle.
3. Alex raised his voice.
4. I got a big pay raise.
5. They can raise your rent.
6. He was raised in Germany.
7. She raised her right hand.
8. He began to raise his voice.
9. He raises horses and cattle.
10. I tried to raise Steve alone.
11. He began to raise beef cattle.
12. Frank raises rabbits for meat.
13. He learned how to raise cattle.
14. He raised his hands and prayed.
15. The man began to raise his voice.
16. Mackenzie raises her hand proudly.
17. I can’t raise our child by myself.
18. I can’t raise our child by myself.
19. I raised my hand to ask a question.
20. Steve was raised in a small village.
21. She raised the dog and petted its head.
22. For I can raise no money by vile means.
23. George raised his son without any help.
24. Jessica and Samuel raise rabbits for meat.
25. I’d just as soon stay home and raise babies.
26. The costs of living have raised dramatically.
27. He went abroad to raise fund for the project.
28. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
29. Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.
30. Those who believe in telekinetic, raise my hand.
31. Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
32. Alex raised a very important question: who are you?
33. My father was raised in a small and lovely village.
34. Alex raised a very significant question: who are you?
35. Magnus raised his hands above his head and clapped once.
36. Success for me its to raise happy, healthy human beings.
37. Jessica raised the mattress in order to change the sheets.
38. You raise your voice when you should reinforce your argument.
39. My dad was Jewish. My mom is not. So I was not raised anything.
40. I was born to a single mom and raised by her and my grandparents.
41. My neighbor raised a shaking index finger to point at the saguaro.
42. My sisters and mom raised me to respect women and open doors for them.
43. Ignorant men raise questions that wise men answered a thousand years ago.
44. I was a single mom that raised two bright, beautiful, and compassionate girls.
45. Studies show that children best flourish when one mom and one dad are there to raise them.
46. My mom raised us three boys by herself on welfare. It’s not worse than anybody else’s life.
47. I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom.
48. This is the place where anybody – like an African American kid raised by a single mom – can be president.
49. In a narrower and more popular use, questions of pronunciation are raised only in connection with value judgments.
50. I was raised to believe that excellence is the best deterrent to racism or sexism. And that’s how I operate my life.
51. Whales are fully aquatic, open-ocean creatures: they can feed, mate, give birth, suckle and raise their young at sea.
52. Bloody Christmas, here again, let us raise a loving cup, peace on earth, goodwill to men, and make them do the washing up.
53. I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.
54. No one knows his true character until he has run out of gas, purchased something on the installment plan and raised an adolescent.