Sentences with Rather, Rather in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rather
1. It’s rather unique.
2. It’s rather unique.
3. I’d rather not, thanks.
4. I’d rather not touch it.
5. I would rather eat pizza.
6. I’d rather die than leave.
7. I’d rather die than leave.
8. He’s rich rather than poor.
9. He’s rich rather than poor.
10. I’d rather work than go out.
11. I’d rather die than do that.
12. I would rather listen music.
13. I’d rather not talk about it.
14. I’d much rather go by myself.
15. I would rather stay with you.
16. I would rather have breakfast.
17. I’d rather not discuss it now.
18. I’d rather die than surrender.
19. I’d rather not do domestic work.
20. I’d rather walk than take a bus.
21. What would you rather do instead?
22. I would rather starve than steal.
23. I would rather not go out tonight.
24. I would rather have coffee than tea.
25. I would rather have a cat than a dog.
26. I’d rather starve than eat that food.
27. Love is service rather than sentiment.
28. I would rather watch the movie at home.
29. I would rather stay at home than go out.
30. Would you rather go out or stay at home?
31. They would rather drink tea than coffee.
32. That is a rather shocking thing to admit.
33. I find myself in a rather delicate situation.
34. I’d rather stay in the village than live here.
35. I’d rather stay outside than go to that house.
36. I’d rather stay outside than go to that house.
37. I’d rather stay in the village than live here.
38. Be self aware, rather than a repetitious robot.
39. Do not fear failure but rather fear not trying.
40. Steve heaped abuse on the rather surprised clerk.
41. I’d rather take coffee than compliments just now.
42. I’d rather lose my own money than someone else’s.
43. Oliver would rather die than experience such a thing.
44. Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.
45. To be a poet is a condition rather than a profession.
46. Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
47. Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable.
48. Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
49. 147.Oliver would rather die than experience such a thing.
50. I would rather have peace in the world than be President.
51. Do you really think I’d rather live in Paris than Madrid?
52. Punk was defined by an attitude rather than a musical style.
53. Because I’ve been there before, I’d rather go somewhere else.
54. I’d rather argue with you, angel, then laugh with anyone else.
55. I can have peace of mind only when I forgive rather than judge.
56. Because I have been there before, I’d rather go somewhere else.
57. Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
58. Rather than wishing for change, you first must be prepared to change.
59. I had rather hear my dog bark at a crow, than a man swear he loves me.
60. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
61. Knowledge without justice ought to be called cunning rather than wisdom.
62. Having money is rather like being a blond. It is more fun but not vital.
63. To me, the world’s rather beautiful if you look at it. Especially nature.
64. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.
65. Life is so short. I would rather sing one song than interpret the thousand.
66. Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
67. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
68. A true friend is someone who is there for you when he’d rather be anywhere else.
69. Happiness mainly comes from our own attitude, rather than from external factors.
70. Id rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done.
71. If they would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.
72. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light. (Helen Keller)
73. In most Commonwealth countries, the product is called “petrol”, rather than “gasoline”.
74. Perhaps that which differentiates him from other animals is feeling rather than reason.
75. More often than not, anger is actually an indication of weakness rather than of strength.
76. Attack the evil that is within yourself, rather than attacking the evil that is in others.
77. I would rather be a devil in alliance with truth, than an angel in alliance with falsehood.
78. If they would rather die, . . . they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.
79. I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.
80. I would rather sit on a pumpkin, and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
81. Man is originally characterized by his “search for meaning” rather than his “search for himself.
82. It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived.
83. When you have vision it affects your attitude. Your attitude is optimistic rather than pessimistic.
84. If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love.
85. Indeed, I am very sorry to be right in this instance. I would much rather have been merry than wise.
86. I would rather make mistakes in kindness and compassion than work miracles in unkindness and hardness.
87. The speed of tsunami waves depends on ocean depth rather than the distance from the source of the wave.
88. Would you rather go to the movie that we talked about last night or spend the day at home with Netflix?
89. I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
90. She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.
91. If they would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population. (Charles Dickens)
92. Having a positive mental attitude is asking how something can be done rather than saying it can’t be done.
93. Support by United States rulers is rather in the nature of the support that the rope gives to a hanged man.
94. Rather, to change a habit, you must keep the old cue, and deliver the old reward, but insert a new routine.
95. I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
96. And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than look down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.
97. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it rather be a moving sea between the shores of your souls.
98. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear.
99. Man is not sum of what he has already, but rather the sum of what he does not yet have, of what he could have.
100. Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones?
101. If you want to succeed you should strike out on new paths, rather than travel the worn paths of accepted success.
102. The trouble with most people is that they think with their hopes or fears or wishes rather than with their minds.
103. With a great poet the sense of Beauty overcomes every other consideration, or rather obliterates all consideration.
104. I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
105. I love marriage. I failed at marriage, but I’d rather go into anything with gusto and fail than go into it half-assed.
106. I’m proud that today, at 43 years old, I’ve come to value the aging process and focus on inner rather than outer beauty.
107. Patience is the most necessary quality for business, many a man would rather you heard his story than grant his request.
108. There was something rather blousy about roses in full bloom, something shallow and raucous, like women with untidy hair.