Sentences with Reality, Reality in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Reality
1. Reality resists classification.
2. Reality is frequently inaccurate.
3. Our intention creates our reality.
4. Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
5. Reality can be beaten with enough imagination.
6. Let us live for the beauty of our own reality.
7. My sister tried to screen her son from reality.
8. What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
9. Always remember, your focus determines your reality.
10. There is something inherently deceptive about reality.
11. Reality does not conform to the ideal but confirms it.
12. Reality does not conform to the ideal, but confirms it.
13. Dreams and reality are opposites. Action synthesizes them.
14. Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
15. Between memory and reality there are awkward discrepancies…
16. It is sometimes an appropriate response to reality to go insane.
17. Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.
18. It is so much simpler to bury reality than it is to dispose of dreams.
19. Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it.
20. Reality television first emerged as a distinct genre in the early 1990s.
21. In physical terms, reality is the totality of a system, known and unknown.
22. We accept reality so readily – perhaps because we sense that nothing is real.
23. I’m not crazy about reality, but it’s still the only place to get a decent meal.
24. Waking consciousness is dreaming – but dreaming constrained by external reality.
25. Reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
26. Accept reality and have a backup plan, but always follow your dreams no matter what.
27. Ever since the Cognitive Revolution, Sapiens have thus been living in a dual reality.
28. The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
29. Mother Nature comes up against reality, and the reality is that the system doesn’t work.
30. Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally.
31. Blissful unconsciousness became foggy awareness which transitioned into painful reality.
32. People don’t have these tidy little redemption arcs in reality the way they do in movies.
33. No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.
34. This mental manipulation of the outer experience allows you to buffer reality as it comes in.
35. Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it’s less good than the one you had before.
36. The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is.
37. The dreams we are chasing and the reality that is chasing us are always parallel; they never meet.
38. It’s funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
39. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
40. By its very nature the beautiful is isolated from everything else. From beauty no road leads to reality.
41. Either you deal with what is the reality, or you can be sure that the reality is going to deal with you.
42. Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.
43. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because the reality is finally better than your dreams.
44. Space and time are the framework within which the mind is constrained to construct its experience of reality.
45. I have always detested any departure from reality, an attitude which I relate to my mother’s poor mental health.
46. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. (Dr. Seuss)
47. Enhance and intensify one’s vision of that synthesis of truth and beauty which is the highest and deepest reality.
48. To truly be committed to a life of honesty, love and discipline, we must be willing to commit ourselves to reality.
49. If you get the inside right, the outside will fall into place. Primary reality is within; secondary reality without.
50. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who says it.
51. Men in general judge more from appearances than from reality. All men have eyes, but few have the gift of penetration.
52. Reason is itself a matter of faith. It is an act of faith to assert that our thoughts have any relation to reality at all.
53. I wonder if being sane means disregarding the chaos that is life, pretending only an infinitesimal segment of it is reality.
54. Those who fail to exhibit positive attitudes, no matter the external reality, are seen as maladjusted and in need of assistance.
55. Sleep is confusing. Dreams are baffling. The concept of transitioning from one perceived reality to another is a tolerated madness.
56. You’re not supposed to be so blind with patriotism that you can’t face reality. Wrong is wrong no matter who does it or who says it.
57. I am pressed so hard against the earth by the weight of reality that some days I wonder how I am still able to lift my feet to walk.
58. Everyone has his own reality in which, if one is not too cautious, timid or frightened, one swims. This is the only reality there is.
59. Courage is not simply one of the virtues but the form of every virtue at the testing point, which means at the point of highest reality.
60. That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.
61. I have the nerve to walk my own way, however hard, in my search for reality, rather than climb upon the rattling wagon of wishful illusions.
62. Dreams pass into the reality of action. From the actions stems the dream again; and this interdependence produces the highest form of living.
63. All things are perceived in the light of charity, and hence under the aspect of beauty for beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love.
64. Sometimes reality comes crashing down on you. Other times reality simply waits, patiently, for you to run out of the energy it takes to deny it.
65. We all have a childhood dream that when there is love, everything goes like silk, but the reality is that marriage requires a lot of compromise.
66. Language can only deal meaningfully with a special, restricted segment of reality. The rest, and it is presumably the much larger part, is silence.
67. A truly open mind means forcing our imaginations to conform to the evidence of reality, and not vice versa, whether or not we like the implications.
68. If you want to make a documentary you should automatically go to the fiction, and if you want to nourish your fiction you have to come back to reality.
69. Wishes can be your best avenue of getting what you want when you turn wishes into action. Action moves your wish to the forefront from thought to reality.
70. Men and women who know the brutal reality of war, who know that war strips people of their very humanity, must unite in a new global partnership for peace.
71. He shook my dozing soul and threw the cold water of reality in my face, so that life and God and heaven and hell broke into my world with glory and horror.
72. I loved it, but social reality impeded. Now I wander in here at 9 in the morning or so, and come back for a while in the afternoon. I am a very lenient boss.