Sentences with Rebel, Rebel in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rebel
1. Every fiber in me rebelled.
2. I have a bit of a rebellious nature.
3. It is human nature to instinctively rebel at obscurity or ordinariness.
4. Every act of rebellion expresses a nostalgia for innocence and an appeal to the essence of being.
5. Until they become conscious they will never rebel, and until after they have rebelled they cannot become conscious.
6. Those who excel in virtue have the best right of all to rebel, but then they are of all men the least inclined to do so.
7. The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
8. Resolved, that the women of this nation in 1876, have greater cause for discontent, rebellion and revolution than the men of 1776.
9. Men seldom, or rather never for a length of time and deliberately, rebel against anything that does not deserve rebelling against.
10. I think I’m going to have to live vicariously through my daughter’s rebellion because I certainly never did go through adolescence.
11. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
12. You are evidence of your mother’s strength, especially if you are a rebellious knucklehead and regardless she has always maintained her sanity.
13. No matter that patriotism is too often the refuge of scoundrels. Dissent, rebellion, and all-around hell-raising remain the true duty of patriots.
14. Pride is still aiming at the best houses: Men would be angels, angels would be gods. Aspiring to be gods, if angels fell aspiring to be angels men rebel.
15. I was home-schooled, was always very close with my mom and was very straight-laced and square. I was never the rebellious one, and I never threw hissy fits.
16. In the 1960s we were fighting to be recognized as equals in the marketplace, in marriage, in education and on the playing field. It was a very exciting, rebellious time.