Sentences with Receiver, Receiver in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Receiver
1. I put the receiver to my ear.
2. The receiver is as bad as the thief.
3. When I can 10 or 11, my mom was the one out there catching passes for me. She was my prime receiver.
4. A receiver is a person appointed as custodian of a person or entity’s property, finances, general assets, or business operations.
5. In the context of general communication, the receiver is the one who receives the item, be it in the form of speech, a letter or an object.
6. The term receiver, however, is mostly used in communication, specifically wireless communication in terms of networking and cellular communication.
7. An example of a receiver is the transceiver module, which also serves as a transmitter for bi-directional communication of a terrestrial radio installation or cellular tower.