Sentences with Reception, Reception in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Reception
1. They got a warm reception.
2. My sister is a receptionist.
3. His new book met with a favorable reception.
4. He circulated from table to table at the reception.
5. When you check out, leave the room key at reception.
6. Steve introduced me to his relatives at the reception.
7. Cluster grouping has experienced some negative reception.
8. My first marriage was very traditional, in the church, and then we left the church and went to the reception hall. So this time, I’d like to go fairy tale all the way.
9. I had this temp receptionist job in New York, and I kind of hated it, and in the morning I would come out of the subway and just walk along the New York streets with all these people around me and kind of sing to myself. Like, ‘She’s gonna make it!’
10. I met Prince William at a musical festival and he let me know he was a fan of my music. But the invitation to sing at his wedding reception came completely out of the blue. The fact that Kate and William knew the words to my songs was very touching.