Sentences with Reckon, Reckon in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Reckon
1. I reckon that I’m right.
2. I reckon you should do it.
3. I reckon that’s a good idea.
4. He is a man to be reckoned with.
5. After dinner comes the reckoning.
6. I reckon we’ll see him once more.
7. Even reckoning makes long friends.
8. I reckon Steve will be interested.
9. I reckon it’s time for us to leave.
10. I reckon it’s about time I went home.
11. A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.
12. Do not indulge in dreams of having what you have not, but reckon up the chief of the blessings you do possess, and then thankfully remember how you would crave for them if they were not yours.