Sentences with Recognition, Recognition in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Recognition
1. Kindness is more important than wisdom, and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom.
2. Taxonomic identification is the recognition of the identity or essential character of an organism.
3. Though recognition‘s been delayed by its circuitous construction, now the pattern, long concealed, emerges into view.
4. The greatest achievement of humanity is not its works of art, science, or technology, but the recognition of its own dysfunction.
5. The very idea of marriage is basic to recognition as equals in our society any status short of that is inferior, unjust, and unconstitutional.
6. Every article I wrote in those days, every speech I made, is full of pleading for the recognition of lead poisoning as a real and serious medical problem.
7. Too bad there wasn’t facial-recognition software out there to interpret mixed signals. I pulled out my phone to make a quick note to check into the concept and brainstorm commercial applications.
8. All my writing is about the recognition that there is no single reality. But the beauty of it is that you nevertheless go on, walking towards utopia, which may not exist, on a bridge which might end before you reach the other side.
9. Mathematics are the result of mysterious powers which no one understands, and which the unconscious recognition of beauty must play an important part. Out of an infinity of designs a mathematician chooses one pattern for beauty’s sake and pulls it down to earth.