Sentences with Record, Record in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Record
1. I’ve checked the records.
2. I broke the world record.
3. I recorded the interview.
4. He broke the world record.
5. I lent the record to Steve.
6. Frank has a perfect record.
7. Steve has a criminal record.
8. Jessica gave me access to her records.
9. Anderson has no prior criminal record.
10. Are you going to record today’s episode?
11. The tape recorder was lying on the table.
12. Japan’s trade surplus soared to a record high
13. Those records are not accessible to the public.
14. This year unemployment will reach record levels.
15. It dates back at least as far as recorded history.
16. I plan to stay in music. I plan to keep making records.
17. We recently discovered an error in your personnel record.
18. Adversity causes some men to break others to break records.
19. Adversity causes some men to break, others to break records.
20. I can’t record in the morning because I sound like Barry White.
21. I understand you’re looking for a record album of nursery rhymes.
22. My databases show no record of this Crazytown of which you speak.
23. It has never been my object to record my dreams, just to realize them.
24. DVD recordables are now also used for consumer audio and video recording.
25. In 2001, blank DVD recordable discs cost the equivalent of US$27.34 in 2022.
26. Of all the songs I’ve recorded, ‘Amarillo By Morning’ always sticks out in my mind.
27. Just for the record, the weather today is partly suspicious with chances of betrayal.
28. Where do we record the passing of wildlife? Who mourns the silent deaths of the small?
29. If I have any talent at all it’s from God, and my mom, who was on Capitol Records also.
30. A SQL index is a quick lookup table for finding records users need to search frequently.
31. Just for the record, the weather today is calm and sunny, but the air is full of bullshit.
32. And as a nurse, I know very well the importance, for example, of electronic medical records.
33. Every day I beat my own previous record for the number of consecutive days I’ve stayed alive.
34. Where possible, illustrations of important symbols mentioned in the recording have been added.
35. I’ve been there and done all that, sold millions of records, and that doesn’t bring you peace.
36. Prerecorded DVDs are mass-produced using molding machines that physically stamp data onto the DVD.
37. I made two movies before The Police had a hit record: I did Quadrophenia and a film called Radio On.
38. Our attitude is that we want to cross over. You can’t go on making records just for your own hometown.
39. Audio is the audible. part of a transmitted signal that is a recording/reproduction of acoustic signals.
40. The pool is terrible, but that doesn’t have much to do with my record swims. That’s all mental attitude.
41. The current medical records system is this: Room after room after room in a hospital filled with paper files.
42. My mom loved to sing – and I’ll go on record and say she was the worst singer ever. I’d get up and move away from her!
43. If man does find the solution for world peace it will be the most revolutionary reversal of his record we have ever known.
44. The imminent demise of the large record companies as gatekeepers of the world’s popular music is a good thing, for the most part.
45. A development deal is where they’re giving you recording time and money to record, but not promising that they’ll put an album out.
46. Recording the details of our lives is a stance against bombs with their mass ability to kill, against too much speed and efficiency.
47. I could wake up six in the morning, go downstairs and record. I learned how to use ProTools and everything. Whenever I felt it, I could record.
48. I worked with John, but I had enough sense to walk just a little ways behind him. I could have made more records, but I wanted to have a marriage.
49. Regional differences vanish. All differences vanish. In a mass-media world, there’s less of everything except the top ten books, records, movies, ideas.