Sentences with Recovery, Recovery in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Recovery
1. Frank is in recovery.
2. We pray for her recovery.
3. My father is in recovery.
4. I hope you have a speedy recovery.
5. He prayed for his mother’s recovery.
6. There is little hope of her recovery.
7. What are the prospects for his recovery?
8. Genius is the recovery of childhood at will.
9. Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
10. Recovery feels like shit. It didn’t feel like I was doing something good; it felt like I was giving up.
11. Recession is when your neighbor loses his job. Depression is when you lose yours. And recovery is when Jimmy Carter loses his.
12. We simply can no longer afford to deny the full potential of one half of the population. The world needs to tap into the talent and wisdom of women. Whether the issue is food security, economic recovery, health, or peace and security, the participation of women is needed now more than ever.
13. Parents of recovered children, and I’ve met hundreds, all share the same experience of doubters and deniers telling us our child must have never even had autism or that the recovery was simply nature’s course. We all know better, and frankly we’re too busy helping other parents to really care.