Sentences with Recruit, Recruit in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Recruit
1. I am recruiting drivers.
2. Frank is recruiting new workers.
3. There were many criteria for recruitment.
4. We recruit for attitude and train for skill.
5. Of all the recruits in his cohort, he had learned the quickest.
6. You know exactly the right amount, making you a natural recruit.
7. Recruitment is a core function of the Human Resource department.
8. The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.
9. Hey, I live to recruit students for the department. If I can make you good for something, then by golly I’m going to do it.
10. Recruitment is a process of finding and attracting the potential resources for filling up the vacant positions in an organization.
11. Recruitment Process can be defined as “it is a way to attract and find potential manpower to fill up the vacant post in the company”.
12. You possess a natural resistance to glamour magic and must be recruited to keep you quiet and provide you with some basic protection.
13. The moment you have to recruit people to put another person down, in order to convince someone of your value is the day you dishonor your children, your parents and your God.