Sentences with Regret, Regret in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Regret
1. You’d regret doing that.
2. I regret screaming at her.
3. I guarantee you won’t regret it.
4. Don’t do something you’ll regret.
5. She regretted smoking for 2 years.
6. I regret having been idle in my youth.
7. Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.
8. Nobody who ever gave his best regretted it.
9. Regrets ignore chronology. They float around.
10. I have often regretted my speech, never my silence.
11. I regret that it takes a life to learn how to live.
12. I regret to say that we have to confiscate your bike.
13. I found it truly regrettable that he should take offence.
14. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow?
15. To regret one’s own experiences is to arrest one’s own development.
16. Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren’t accompanied by regret.
17. I think the beauty looks I most regret are those I was persuaded into.
18. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past.
19. Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
20. I regret not having had more time with my kids when they were growing up.
21. I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done.
22. Speak when you are angry – and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.
23. A faith that cannot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets.
24. Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
25. Speak when you are angry, and you will make the best speech you will ever regret.
26. Id rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done.
27. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets.
28. I regret to this day that I never went to college. I feel I should have been a doctor.
29. Dead people receive more flowers than the living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.
30. But sooner or later you would regret having consecrated your love to me, for you do not know my soul.
31. Sacrifice is a part of life. It’s supposed to be. It’s not something to regret. It’s something to aspire to.
32. Nothing is wrong with peace and love. It is all the more regrettable that so many of Christ’s followers seem to disagree.
33. I go to the movies a lot, and I regret when I see some actor that I used to like, to find them offering no more surprises.
34. Often, the roles I’m offered in England are melancholic women who are filled with regret for the past, regret for their fading beauty.
35. I can see that you spoke in ignorance, and I bitterly regret that I should have been so petty as to take offence where none was intended.
36. Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting.
37. When I look at my life I realise that the mistakes I have made, the things I really regret, were not errors of judgement but failures of feeling.
38. Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can’t build on it; it’s only for wallowing in.
39. Mom never quit on me. My only regret is that she didn’t live long enough to share some of the money and comforts my work in show business has brought me.
40. There are two types of pain you will go through in life, the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tonnes.