Sentences with Regular, Regular in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Regular
1. His attendance is irregular.
2. Alex is a regular blood donor.
3. My students don’t study regularly.
4. The volcano erupts at regular intervals.
5. You must practice it at regular intervals.
6. Regular attendance is required in that class.
7. They have irregular shapes and look like blobs.
8. She decided to call off her regular press conference.
9. She corresponds regularly with her pen pal in Australia.
10. My mom always made sure I lived my life as a regular kid.
11. If you don’t brush your teeth regularly, your teeth decays.
12. Regular attendance is important in a foreign language class.
13. If you study regularly, you can go to any university you want.
14. I don’t like reindeer. They seem like regular deer, only more dangerous.
15. I don’t like reindeer. They seem like regular deer, only more dangerous.
16. I was bringing my attitude as a regular person ’cause this is my attitude.
17. Scar tissue is stronger than regular tissue. Realize the strength, move on.
18. Honestly, being a doctor could make you more close minded than regular people.
19. The lecturer neither takes class regularly nor completes the course completely.
20. I thought marriage was something very quiet and very regular and very bourgeois.
21. If you take care of your skin regularly, your skin will always look young and healthy.
22. My guess is my brother would call his mom and his dad pretty regularly, a lot more than I probably did.
23. I’d skip school regularly to see movies – even in the morning, in the small Parisian theaters that opened early.
24. When a system is regularly non-functioning, information availability is affected and significantly impacts users.
25. I’ve made so many movies playing a hooker that they don’t pay me in the regular way anymore. They leave it on the dresser.
26. We must overcome the notion that we must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre.
27. Whales must surface regularly to breathe, evacuating their lungs more completely than most mammals in an almost explosive breath known as a blow.
28. Can you imagine what a whole generation of adults would be like if they had been taught these subjects in school along with their regular curriculum?
29. Our schools cannot improve if charter schools siphon away the most motivated students and their families in the poorest communities from the regular public schools.
30. Most schools have a loud system of loud bells, which startle the students and teachers at regular intervals and remind them that time is passing even more slowly than it seems.
31. The five daily ritual prayers were regularly performed in congregation, and when the time for each prayer came the people would assemble at the site where the Mosque was being built.
32. Listening to my regular favourites – Mozart, Beethoven, Brahms and so on – I always feel, quite misguidedly, that nothing can be too bad if such beauty and brilliance exists in the world.
33. I’m not really religious but very spiritual. I give money to this company that manufactures hearing aids on a regular basis. More people should really hear me sing. I have a gift from God.
34. Nico studied his face – his sea-green eyes, his grin, his ruffled black hair. Somehow Percy Jackson seemed like a regular guy now, not a mythical figure. Not someone to idolize or crush on.
35. School attendance means the physical presence of a Child and/or Children within regular school hours and includes attending scheduled classes during scheduled hours for any particular student.
36. When I was growing up in New Jersey, my mom would regularly take my sister and I into the city to see shows. I have many fond memories of standing in the half-price ticket line in Times Square and going to matinees.