Sentences with Regulate, Regulate in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Regulate
1. The virtue of justice consists in moderation, as regulated by wisdom.
2. Marriage has historically been in the domain of the States to regulate.
3. My opponents attitude is, ‘If it moves, tax it, if it keeps moving, regulate it and when it stops, subsidize it.
4. Schools serve the same social functions as prisons and mental institutions- to define, classify, control, and regulate people.
5. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained in arms, is the best most natural defense of a free country.
6. Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.
7. A well-regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.”
8. However, Trump challenged states’ rights and went against cooperative federalism by revoking California’s 1967 waiver to regulate vehicle emissions.
9. Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination.
10. Donald today is much as he was at three years old: incapable of growing, learning, or evolving, unable to regulate his emotions, moderate his responses, or take in and synthesize information.