Sentences with Relaxing, Relaxing in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Relaxing
1. Steve is still relaxing.
2. I just feel like relaxing.
3. I’m just sitting here relaxing.
4. I spent last Sunday relaxing at home.
5. I’d love to be able to find more time that I could spend relaxing.
6. You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind.
7. I thoroughly enjoy getting away from the game and going out fishing because it’s so relaxing, so quiet and peaceful. I mean, there’s no noise other than nature – and it’s so different from what I do in a tournament situation that it just eases my mind.
1. I feel very relaxed.
2. Samuel needs to relax.
3. Steve is still relaxing.
4. I just feel like relaxing.
5. You could go out for relax.
6. They’ll have relaxed by night.
7. I’m just sitting here relaxing.
8. I checked into a motel and relax.
9. I spent last Sunday relaxing at home.
10. I did my best to relax…and let him.
11. My sister lay down on the bed and tried to relax.
12. My father lay down on the bed and tried to relax.
13. We need relaxation, for example, we can go on vacation.
14. Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are.
15. I’d love to be able to find more time that I could spend relaxing.
16. Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.