Sentences with Religion, Religion in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Religion
1. Toleration is the best religion.
2. Patriotism is the religion of hell.
3. There’s no religion but sex and music.
4. We must separate politics from religion.
5. Certain religions are against organ donation.
6. A cult is a religion with no political power.
7. What’s the difference between a religion and a cult?
8. Are there any religions that don’t permit organ donation?
9. Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.
10. A sense of humor…is superior to any religion so far devised.
11. Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.
12. There is nothing in which deduction is so necessary as religion.
13. I believe in the religion of Islam. I believe in Allah and peace.
14. Men despise religion. They hate it and are afraid it may be true.
15. When it is a question of money, everybody is of the same religion.
16. Atheism, a religion dedicated to its own sense of smug superiority.
17. My whole life has been movies and religion. That’s it. Nothing else.
18. Patriotism is a kind of religion it is the egg from which wars are hatched.
19. When I do good I feel good, when I do bad I feel bad, and that’s my religion.
20. Religion brings to man an inner strength, spiritual light, and ineffable peace.
21. Unfortunately, religion, like patriotism, is easy to misuse for political purposes.
22. The World is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion.
23. I’m an atheist, and a militant atheist when religion starts impacting on legislation.
24. Freedom of religion does not give you the right to physically or verbally assault people.
25. All religion, my friend, is simply evolved out of fraud, fear, greed, imagination, and poetry.
26. The world is divided into men who have wit and no religion and men who have religion and no wit.
27. As soon as beauty is sought not from religion and love, but for pleasure, it degrades the seeker.
28. When a dog barks at the moon, then it is religion but when he barks at strangers, it is patriotism!
29. Let us put theology out of religion. Theology has always sent the worst to heaven, the best to hell.
30. Race, gender, religion, sexuality, we are all people and that’s it. We’re all people. We’re all equal.
31. I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
32. Religion declined not because it was refuted, but because it became irrelevant, dull, oppressive, insipid.