Sentences with Researcher, Researcher in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Researcher
1. America’s doctors, nurses and medical researchers are the best in the world, but our health care system is broken.
2. In fact, researchers have settled on what they believe is the magic number for true expertise: ten thousand hours.
3. Participant observation is a research methodology where the researcher is immersed in the day-to-day activities of the participants.
4. Respondents are those individuals who complete a survey or interview for the researcher, or who provide data to be analyzed for the research study.
5. Participant bias occurs when individuals involved in an experiment act or respond in ways they believe correspond with what the researchers are looking for.
6. Medical research in the twentieth century mostly takes place in the lab in the Renaissance, though, researchers went first and foremost to the library to see what the ancients had said.
7. Immortality Device has been tested and researched by medical researchers all over the world from time to time. They email me and told me what they found. I post their results sometimes on my site.
8. It is important to fund young researchers who want to do curiosity-driven research. Curiosity-driven research is a part of life. Some people are curious. They want to learn more about nature and society should help that. It’s like art: you can learn more and bring more beauty.