Sentences with Resource, Resource in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Resource
1. He is both smart and resourceful.
2. Here are the resources to be revised.
3. The province is rich in mineral resources.
4. Natural resources are not abundant in Spain.
5. France is not abundant in natural resources.
6. We had better utilize our natural resources.
7. The country is abundant in natural resources.
8. The district is abundant in natural resources.
9. The United States is abundant in natural resources.
10. Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we.
11. Water, forests, and minerals are important natural resources.
12. Recruitment is a core function of the Human Resource department.
13. I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.
14. This discovery is not about new lands, new resources, and new trade routes.
15. Those are questions of strategy, of efficient allocation of resources and time.
16. Outlines are the last resource of bad fiction writers who wish to God they were writing masters’ theses.
17. I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely.
18. My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.
19. Recruitment is a process of finding and attracting the potential resources for filling up the vacant positions in an organization.
20. An operating system (OS) is system software that manages computer hardware, software resources, and provides common services for computer programs.
21. Parenting, as an unpaid occupation outside the world of public power, entails lower status, less power, and less control of resources than paid work.
22. I would like the Medical Society to be one of the resources for information about the influences that have an impact on our patients and our practices.
23. Medical science has proven time and again that when the resources are provided, great progress in the treatment, cure, and prevention of disease can occur.
24. Availability, in the context of a computer system, refers to the ability of a user to access information or resources in a specified location and in the correct format.
25. America won the Cold War by protecting our strategic resources from the threat of foreign control. We must bring the same attitude to our trade relationship with China.