Sentences with Restriction, Restriction in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Restriction
1. Restrictions on travel.
2. It was given by God equally to all, without restrictions.
3. When we grow up, we lose the talent for loving without restrictions.
4. A restriction over the expectations that we have over our own performance in that moment.
5. The restrictions that education and custom impose on a woman limit her grasp of the universe…
6. I think people would live a bit longer if they didn’t know how old they were. Age puts restrictions on things.
7. We seek a holiday from our inner and outer restrictions, a more intense sense of the here and now, the beauty and value of the world we live in.
8. Restriction of free thought and free speech is the most dangerous of all subversions. It is the one un-American act that could most easily defeat us.
9. Over-commercialization and its resulting restrictions and limitations can be very damaging and distorting to the inherent nature of the individual. I did not deliberately abandon my fans, nor did I deliberately abandon any responsibilities.