Sentences with Retire, Retire in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Retire
1. I am a retired nurse.
2. I just retired a few months ago.
3. My mother announced her retirement.
4. Steve sold his business and retired.
5. Frank now lives in a retirement home.
6. He retired from the army 20 years ago.
7. I have three years left until retirement.
8. Jessica announced her intention to retire.
9. My friend life after retirement was unhappy.
10. I bought an eight-acre farm for my retirement.
11. We haven’t received any mail since we were retired.
12. People rarely come to see you once you are retired.
13. The man wasn’t earning a large salary when he retired.
14. Jim went to visit his grandmother at the retirement home.
15. You will have worked here for 20 years before you retire.
16. He had worked hard and was looking forward to his retirement.
17. I’d like to live a quiet life in the country after retirement.
18. There is no retirement for an artist, it’s your way of living so there is no end to it.
19. Let him that hath no power of patience retire within himself, though even there he will have to put up with himself.
20. Wisdom and penetration are the fruit of experience, not the lessons of retirement and leisure. Great necessities call out great virtues.
21. When you retire, it’s a place in life, a part of the journey. You just don’t quit work you develop an attitude where you can do what you please.
22. I learned the truth at seventeen, That love was meant for beauty queens, And high school girls with clear skinned smiles, Who married young and then retired.
23. I’ve always been a writer because I’ve always been a student. My mom’s a retired professor, so I come from a very academic background. I love writing, you know?