Sentences with Rice, Rice in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rice
1. How much rice are they?
2. I prefer rice to bread.
3. Talk doesn’t cook rice.
4. The rice is already harvested.
5. 74.She wasn’t eating white rice.
6. I ate fried rice and drank some beer.
7. Most Japanese eat rice at least once a day.
8. China is the world’s leading producer of rice.
9. Rice is the seed of the grass species Oryza sativa (Asian rice) or less commonly Oryza glaberrima (African rice).
10. Coarse rice to eat, water to drink, my bended arm for a pillow – therein is happiness. Wealth and rank attained through immoral means are nothing but drifting clouds.
11. I’m from Manchester, Mass., so it was lobster, lobster and more lobster! Also, lots of fish that we caught in the summers, clam chowder and roast beef sandwiches. But my mom was pretty healthy we had a lot of chicken and broccoli and rice as well.
12. It is shallow people who think beauty is frivolous or excessive. If you are bringing beauty and god, you are enriching the country. Rice feeds the body, books feed the mind, beauty feeds the soul. It is one thing I can really be proud of and stand tall in the world.