Sentences with Rich, Rich in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rich
1. I wish I was rich.
2. They want to become rich.
3. He’s rich, and she’s poor.
4. He’s rich rather than poor.
5. He’s rich rather than poor.
6. He who is contented is rich.
7. That lady appears to be rich.
8. I am neither rich nor famous.
9. Children are poor men’s riches.
10. Better be born lucky than rich.
11. No legacy is so rich as honesty.
12. Everyone has the right to be rich.
13. A good name is better than riches.
14. We are not rich, nor do We wish to be.
15. Mark is handsome; moreover, he is rich.
16. The province is rich in mineral resources.
17. Gratitude is riches. Complaint is poverty.
18. In order to be rich, you must use your mind.
19. I am poor, whereas my sisters are very rich.
20. The richest people in the city got together.
21. Virtue is like a rich stone, best plain set.
22. We do not want riches, we want peace and love.
23. One law for the rich, and another for the poor.
24. A rich man is nothing but a poor man with money.
25. Although the boy is rich, he has no girl friend.
26. Robots have a rich and storied history in movies.
27. You don’t want to let on how rich you really are.
28. If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
29. This is my neighbor Richard, he is a very kind person.
30. A short cut to riches is to subtract from our desires.
31. 59.He is very clever, further, his father is very rich.
32. There are people who have money and people who are rich.
33. 46.If I were a rich man, I would buy a home like palace.
34. She is a very rich person but she has a very modest house.
35. Many men are contemptuous of riches few can give them away.
36. When Michael was playing video games, Richard was studying.
37. Content makes poor men rich discontent makes rich men poor.
38. I want to go on vacation with my friend whose family is rich.
39. I lack the magnificent richness of color that animates nature.
40. A thief passes for a gentleman when stealing has made him rich.
41. Youth is the best time to be rich, and the best time to be poor.
42. In spite of the fact that Mark helps to the poor, he isn’t rich.
43. I set off, off to kill the man I love. Richelle Mead, Shadow Kiss
44. If you can actually count your money, then you’re not a rich man.
45. Everyone wants to be rich, but few can make their wish come true.
46. The secret to a rich life is to have more beginnings than endings.
47. The comfort of the rich depends upon an abundant supply of the poor.
48. All achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.
49. All riches have their origin in mind. Wealth is in ideas – not money.
50. I think what he did as the richest person in the world is very wrong.
51. 7 out of 10 richest people in the world are doing technology business.
52. No, not rich. I am a poor man with money, which is not the same thing.
53. Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
54. I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
55. 112.Today, the poor keep getting poorer, while the rich are getting richer.
56. The problem with beauty is that it’s like being born rich and getting poorer.
57. She is one of the richest people in the world, but she has a very humble house.
58. Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.
59. If I were rich, I would have invested in some little companies and foreign currency.
60. There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich.
61. There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches. The wrong comes when riches possess men.
62. It is usually people in the money business, finance, and international trade that are really rich.
63. Let’s win the peace and democracy the good people of Iraq so richly deserve after decades of tyranny.
64. The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but reveal to them their own.
65. I don’t think it’s a good attitude in your life to feel that you have to be rich to have self-esteem.
66. The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
67. Latin life is rich with warmth, family values and history. I want to bring that beauty into American homes.
68. Heather knows why and when her marriage ended with Richie and she knows why my marriage ended with Charlie.