Sentences with Rival, Rival in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rival
1. The two are not rivals.
2. Our parents are rivals.”
3. Bear patiently with a rival.
4. They work great on women. Alas, men tend to see me as an unwelcome rival.
5. My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.
6. Wisdom I know is social. She seeks her fellows. But Beauty is jealous, and illy bears the presence of a rival.
7. You’re beautiful when you’re quiet and somber, but when you laugh? You rival the sunrise over the Skotos Mountains.
8. If you want to find the real competition, just look in the mirror. After awhile you’ll see your rivals scrambling for second place.