Sentences with River, River in a Sentence in English, Sentences For River
1. The river is wide.
2. That river is wide.
3. The river is very low.
4. I dove into the river.
5. How wide is this river?
6. He got across the river.
7. The river is running dry.
8. They live across the river.
9. I crossed the river by boat.
10. I can swim across the river.
11. We quickly crossed the river.
12. My brother swam in the river.
13. You can swim across the river.
14. I finally got across the river.
15. The river flowed over its banks.
16. Is it safe to swim in this river?
17. A river flows through the valley.
18. That river flows into the Pacific.
19. I am able to swim across the river.
20. We measured the depth of the river.
21. We managed to swim across the river.
22. The river was shallow at that point.
23. This river flows south into the sea.
24. I attempted to swim across the river.
25. The boy went down the river on a raft.
26. That river flows into the Mexico City.
27. The typhoon caused the river to flood.
28. Blue lines on the map designate rivers.
29. Steve floated down the river on a raft.
30. Samuel floated down the river on a raft.
31. The people were ferried across the river.
32. They run a ferry service across the river.
33. The cool breeze by the river kept us cold.
34. The logs are being floated down the river.
35. George has never gone rafting down a river.
36. Follow the river and you’ll get to the sea.
37. The blue lines on the map represent rivers.
38. The blue lines on the map designate rivers.
39. George went down the river on a rubber raft.
40. They’re constructing a bridge over the river.
41. Opposite the park there is a beautiful river.
42. Members of the tribe settled down along the river.
43. Whenever I go to South Korea, I will visit Han River.
44. They diverted the river to supply water somewhere else.
45. I enjoy sitting by the Han River and listening to music.
46. The Mississippi River swelled rapidly because of the heavy rain.
47. We have an unknown distance yet to run, an unknown river to explore.
48. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
49. When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. (Rum
50. You cannot step twice into the same river, for other waters are continually flowing in.