Sentences with Rocket, Rocket in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Rocket
1. The rocket was launched into space.
2. A moon rocket will be launched tonight.
3. The rockets were fired from a launching pad.
4. It ain’t always rocket science, sometimes a door is just a door.
5. We can shoot rockets into space but we can’t cure anger or discontent.
6. Two things that matter to me. Emotional resonance and rocket launchers.
7. Try a rocket launcher. Think maybe you could manage to hit me with that?
8. If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.
9. On the morning of 28 July, a massive rocket attack was launched on Mykolaiv.
10. On the morning of 28 January, a massive rocket attack was launched on Mykolaiv.
11. It’s absolutely stupid that we live without an ozone layer. We have men, we’ve got rockets, we’ve got saran wrap – fix it!
12. Hezbollah’s contempt for human suffering is total, as it showed once again this morning when its rockets murdered two Israeli Arab children in Nazareth.
13. Many of us are alarmed at the skyrocketing cost of medical care, including patients, who are the consumers. However, medical malpractice is not the reason for these increasing costs.