Sentences with Route, Route in a Sentence in English, Sentences For Route
1. I’ve planned our route.
2. The onions have already sprouted.
3. This discovery is not about new lands, new resources, and new trade routes.
4. A person who pulls himself up from a low environment via the bootstrap route has two choices.
5. If the direction to go is missed, it recalculates and gives the most up-to-date route according to your location.
6. Some people thrive on huge, dramatic change. Some people prefer the slow and steady route. Do what’s right for you.
7. Good humor is a tonic for mind and body. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. It attracts and keeps friends. It lightens human burdens. It is the direct route to serenity and contentment.
8. I’ve run the Boston Marathon 6 times before. I think the best aspects of the marathon are the beautiful changes of the scenery along the route and the warmth of the people’s support. I feel happier every time I enter this marathon.
9. I can’t remember a time when my mom didn’t work. She has forever been on the move: a go-getter. When my brother Adel and I had a paper route as kids, my mom would get up before us at the crack of dawn to drop off the Washington Post at different corners.